Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shorter Commute


I've been packing boxes for the last few days because my office is moving today. I'll have a larger office in a smaller suite and my commute will be shorter by two whole floors. What will I do with all the extra time - 8 whole seconds by my count!?!?! LOL The movers arrive at 3pm.

So, since I'm sitting in my empty office with nothing left to do but pack up my computer, I thought I'd share this new Harry Potter trailer with any other fans out there. It looks spectacular!


6 comments:

Mar-Mar said...

Thanks for sharing the Harry Potter Trailer. I am psyched that it will be out soon! Not soon enough! JD and I want to see it as soon as it comes out. We figured we could be one of those people who dress up as characters. Given our current hairstyle/length, I could be Belletrix and JD could be Voldemorte(Old Baldie!) I very much doubt we will follow through, but it is entertaining to imagine none the less.
xoxo
Mar-Mar

Clio said...

OMG, you should totally dress up. All the Muses will be going together and in costume. I am going as Tonks (just another excuse for my purple wig, heh heh heh). I even have several different noses lined up.

Clio said...

Wow, I really just gave myself away as the total dork that I am, huh?

Mar-Mar said...

Where are you going to see it?

Mar-Mar said...

Mmm...what could we use to transform JD's nose?...Silly putty? Are there any other bald characters? I suppose I could also go as Snape - just dont wash my hair for a week and brush it. I like Bellatrix better though.

Clio said...

I bet you could get a Voldy mask. We'll probably go in Bklyn - would LOVE it if you came.